Idea: Window management for 4.5

Emdek emdeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:02:40 CET 2010

On 31-01-2010 at 19:17:10 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On January 30, 2010, Emdek wrote:
>> The idea which I currently want to implement is to set for entry / icon
>> state which indicate that it needs attention (usually there is shown
>> animation) and showing widget in dialog / window / widget shown after
>> clicking on icon or through submenu.
>
> hm; i'm not sure i understand what you are referring to exactly. could
> you
> provide more details? thanks :)

I mean that (if user enable option to connect notifications with tasks)
when there is new notification, then icon (own if cannot be connected with
window or that shared with task entry) starts for example blinking and
notification (as widget with information) is shown after clicking on icon
or on entry in it's context menu.
This is only idea for my applet, and it may be changed during
implementation phase.

--
Best regards,
Michał