Plasmoid settings: More than one global shortcut?

Nik Lutz nik.lutz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 04:23:54 CET 2010

Hi

I see no way to add more shortcuts to the "Keyboard Shortcut" page of
a plasmoid. Why? Is there a workaround?

Background:
For my plasmoid (veromix) it makes sense to have 3 shortcuts: Volume
up, down and mute (users requested this feature to get rid of kmix).
But I cannot add these shortcuts to the appropriate settings page. It
seems also not possible to remove the default "Keyboard Shortcut" page
from the settings dialog. So I now have 2 pages for the same thing
(assign keyboard shortcuts).

regards nik