bugs days / daze

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:49:28 CET 2010

On Tuesday 14 December 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all...
>
> so, as usual, we have an teetering pile of bugs for plasma on bugs.kde.org.
> i'll be online every day this week working on pounding those down as much
> as possible.
>
> would anyone be up for joining me on a specific day this week / weekend to
> engage in one of our legendary bugs triaging marathons? :)
yeah, i did as much i could in last 2 weeks even if avail time is shrinking...
right now we have 960, reeally many.
 i think there are still at least 200 or even more that are just jusnk and
could be just closed (just needed the time to identify them)
i don't think there are many actually show stopper bugs (well, i still have
the periodic backtraceless crash every hour that i would really like to know
what the hell it is of if happens to many other people)
so if we can kill 200 useless bugs, and even just 20-30 more real issues i
would be mildly happy already ;)

Cheers,
Marco Martin