bugs days / daze

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 14 02:28:26 CET 2010

hi all...

so, as usual, we have an teetering pile of bugs for plasma on bugs.kde.org.
i'll be online every day this week working on pounding those down as much as
possible.

would anyone be up for joining me on a specific day this week / weekend to
engage in one of our legendary bugs triaging marathons? :)

humru othro a kohnu se