Plasma themes set in kdeartwork

Nuno Pinheiro nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com
Mon Dec 13 11:53:43 CET 2010

A Segunda, 13 de Dezembro de 2010 10:26:15 Marco Martin você escreveu:
> On Monday 13 December 2010, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > Thanks for reminding me. Will you be on irc in the afternoon?
> >
> > I guess Nuno will be there, he always hangs there :-)
>
> yes, today no problemo

i resent that fact that you think I have no life and reside in IRC all the
time. The rumours even if true have not yet been proven :), I have a life i
think, not sure but i think i do or herrrr i did have one ... juts lost it for
a moment under a stak of todo icons... im prety sure its under a action icon
and a mimetype :D
--
Nuno Pinheiro | nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com | UI Designer