Embossed effect on Plasma digital clock

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:33:20 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 19:50, Shantanu Tushar Jha <jhahoneyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Same here, and as embossing the date etc on a smaller panel might make
> it unreadable. So, how about disabling the emboss completely when date
> is enabled and applet size is small?

I don't really have any informed comment to make on that specifically,
but I would expect that non-embossed text would not be misaligned (as
in the picture), and hope for consistency in any case.  Would it be
reasonable for any alternate presentation (e.g. disabling embossing)
to take effect when the widget switches to single-line mode?

 - Jeffery MacEachern