First try on Git repo for kdebase-workspace

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Thu Dec 9 21:56:47 CET 2010

On Thursday 09 December 2010 04:09:07 Ian Monroe wrote:
> http://gitweb.kde.org/scratch/ianmonroe/kdebase-workspace.git
>
> Clone it or just inspect it out on the gitweb and let me know if there
> are any suggestions or concerns. Thanks.
I just went through it on gitweb and it looks to me like some history of kwin
is missing. The oldest commit in gitweb I was able to find is revision 409960
[1] from 2005, while the initial import of kwin was in 1999 with svn rev 27871
[2]. The git repo seems to contain older commits from 1999, so could there be
an issue with the conversion?

Regarding the complete history of kwin, please contact kwin mailinglist (it's
nowadays safe to subscribe, really low traffic). I think this also applies for
other sub-communities not directly part of Plasma (e.g. kdm, kcontrol, etc.)

Cheers
Martin

[1] http://gitweb.kde.org/scratch/ianmonroe/kdebase-
workspace.git/commit/5b2e75d659889d6e720d7a37dc20836cb5f77b14
[2] http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=27871