Declarative appletscript: last touches

Artur Duque de Souza asouza at kde.org
Thu Dec 9 01:32:17 CET 2010

Hey Marco!

On Thursday 09 December 2010 00:32:44 Marco Martin wrote:
> import "plasmapackage:/ui/MeegoComponents"
>
> in generic/ui there will be a MeegoComponents subfolder (in this case a
> qmldirs file listing everything is needed) that folder will have a fallback.
> it's better than nothing but still not overly pretty.

This one seems the best so far? :)
I'll try to brainstorm something but it seems you already spent a lot of time
thinking about this issue. If I would need to choose between the 4 options
that you gave, I would take the last one (the one above), even if it needs the
qmldir file.

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza - MoRpHeUz
http://claimid.com/morpheuz