Request: allow krunner to start search at the first character

Vito 'ZeD' De Tullio zak.mc.kraken at libero.it
Fri Dec 3 07:42:24 CET 2010

Hi all.

I'm having troubles with krunner: I would like to make it start search
result at the first character pressed, not after 3 chars.

It's this "3 chars" hardcoded? Is it in some config file I can change?

I know filtering for the first character whould return many unnecessary
results, but I don't care :)

In my dreams what I really want from krunner is something like the "awesome
bar" (it's called like that?) of firefox, or the "^R" bash reverse search.
As I type anything in the bar, I want the possibility to select the last
command I typed with that char plus, eventually, what the various search
engines return from that char.

--
By ZeD