keystate plasmoid

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Aug 31 20:16:58 CEST 2010

Fixing bugs before putting it into svn? what a novel idea! ;)

Anyway, that's awesome that you have plans for it.  I've never dealt with
javascript plasmoids (or much with c++ plasmoids either tbh) yet, but I bet
if someone asked on irc in #plasma, these issues could get solved pretty
quickly.  There are many plasma experts in that channel.  Actually, I'll cc
this to plasma-devel and see if they have any ideas. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, best of luck and thanks for answering, and making such a useful
plasmoid.
Jeremy

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Martin <
darklight.xdarklight at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> > I have tried and found your keystate plasmoid to be very useful and
> > wondered if you'd be interested in getting it into main kde itself.

plasma-devel: note the keystate plasmoid is hosted on gitorious at git://
gitorious.org/keystate/keystate.git