Review request: New share dataengine for plasma

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) asouza at kde.org
Sat Aug 14 22:39:49 CEST 2010

Hello!!

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> does this mean we should be thinking about a move to kdebase with the other
>  general interest dataengines?

Today I finished doing all the fixes that were recommended and also
tested all the backends. With today's commits I think that this
dataengine is ready to be moved from kdereview to either
kdeplasma-addons or kdebase (as the 2 weeks period in kdereview was
also reached).

So I'm just waiting Aaron's "ok" to actually move it (and also where
it would be better to go, kdebase or kdeplasma-addons) and start
porting the current pastebin applet to the new engine. After that I
think it comes the GHNS integration step.

Cheers and thanks for all the useful feedback and *much appreciated*
help and review of the engine :)

Artur