Right Click issue in SystemTray

Jeremiah Summers jmiahman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:37:32 CEST 2010

Hello all,
           I have an issue with the System Notifier Daemon in kded4 blocking
right click action in systray for klipper and kmix. I have updated to the
latest git pull of dbusmenu-qt (0.5.2 I Believe) and am wondering if anyone
else has any suggestions. I am running Qt 4.7 Beta 2 and a self compiled
version of KDE 4.5.0. I am basically copying Fedora devel (CVS), minus a few
patches, however they are still at 0.3 and Mandriva is also, so I didn't
think that was the issue but I tried anyways. I have restarted the whole
system just in case I was missing something that needed to be killed other
than kded4 and plasma-desktop. Just wondering if there's some other requires
or package I am missing that is needed, maybe dbus versions or something a
long those lines. Funny thing is, 4.4.95 worked fine and I have updated
nothing (now with the exception of the dbusmenu-qt package) to go to 4.5.0.
Suggestions?

Kind Regards

Jeremiah