Tablet Made in Germany: The wePad, completely opensource

Christophe Olinger olingerc at binarylooks.com
Tue Apr 13 16:54:55 CEST 2010

It seems they keep things quiet until release. I didn't find any place to
get the source from.
It is all in a very basic early state. I hope they play this right and do
this really in the open and not only claiming it.

P.S.Sorry Andreas if this looked like spam. After thinking about it, maybe I
shouldn't bring these kind of things to the list, since it is high traffic
already and surely only interests a sub-group of us. I'll take care next
time.