Anti (gran)parents panel removing

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:42:34 CEST 2010

On April 7, 2010 12:43:12 Marco Martin wrote:

> > > Which... is probably about what Alex had in mind :)
> >
> > it would achieve what he wants, yes.
>
> what about an action in empty panel containments as "load default junk"?
> so first create empty, then load defaults, if you want

ehh.
I'd really rather implement a nice template system :)
that way people could make up other panel setups, too! and maybe not just
panels...

what I don't know is... can you just export a containment and then import it
somewhere else? or does the "default panel" case need some scripting (eg. is
the battery applet only added if a battery is detected?  .. actually I wiped
my plasma config last week and ended up with a batteryless panel, we may have a
bug in trunk's default layout)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com