ToolTip regression?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Apr 6 18:00:15 CEST 2010

On April 5, 2010, Rob Hasselbaum wrote:
> Howdy. I noticed while testing my Plasmoid on KDE 4.4.2 that tooltips
> are not working in my Plasma::TreeView. From what I can tell, the
> Qt::ToolTipRole does not get queried in the model at all. It's
> possible this was happening in earlier releases of 4.4, but I didn't
> notice it until now. It works fine in 4.3.

Plasma::TreeView is just a thin wrapper around a QGraphicsProxyWidget
containing a QTreeView. can you try to replicate the problem by replacing
Plasma::TreeView in your Plasmoid with a QGraphicsProxyWidget and a QTreeView
directly? or, even better, a simple test case that is qt-only with a
QGraphicsProxyWidget-QTreeView combination on a QGraphicScene?

humru othro a kohnu se