Dot article on activities needed, maybe more?

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Mon Apr 5 15:35:09 CEST 2010

On Sunday 04 April 2010, 18:50 Marco Martin wrote:
> still need something on the plasma mobile one? just ask :)
> can refine text make screenshots, photos/videos of the one device i still
> have...

Probably I can help Marco and Alexis with the mobile stuff too. We did a "blog
storm" about plasma-mobile as soon as T4 finished explaining all the stuff. We
had blogs about the high level stuff as well as the low level. But if you need
more, just tell us :)

Aaron, let me know if I can help anything too :)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia