Akademy talks, BOFs and workshops

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:05:39 CEST 2010

On Saturday 03 April 2010, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Hi folks :)
>
> we'd really love to have talk, BOF or workshop proposals from the
> Plasma team for Akademy 2010.
> You can find the call for papers here:
> http://akademy.kde.org/call-for-papers.php
> If you have questions please let us know at akademy-talks at kde.org.

afaik there should be a plasma-mobile proposal
and I am plasnning to submit one with argument joint plasma-netbook+plasma-
mediacenter (yes, /me bad, will submit the abstract asap)

I am going for a 30 min one, but if someboby  working on the mediacenter can
guarantee that he can do that part we can go for a 45 minutes one.
(but this has to be decided N-O-W :p)

if somebody has a brilliant idea for a couple of lighting talks would be nice
too.
about a BOF: sounds nice, what do you guys think?

Cheers,
Marco Martin