No signals from Plasma.ComboBox?

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:28:23 CEST 2009

On 30/9-2009 19:42 "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On September 30, 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> >
> > QObject.connect(self.currency_from,SIGNAL("activated(PyQt_PyObject)"),sel
>
> have you tried SIGNAL("activated(QString)")? (says the guy who doesn't know
> anything about pyqt ;)

I'll try your suggestion and also what Luca suggested. I wasn't aware that the
signal API had changed. Somehow I had gotten unsubscribed from the PyQt
mailinglist -  I thought it had just died a silent death, but it's alive and
kicking, so I guess it can save this list from some of my noob questions ;-)

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen