No signals from Plasma.ComboBox?

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:52:53 CEST 2009

On 30/9-2009 14:43 Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 September 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> >     def do_convert_from(currency_from):
> >         print "Convert from:" + currency_from

BTW: I forgot a basic Python rule and add "self" as an argument to class
methods :-/ It should naturally be:

     def do_convert_from(self, currency_from):
         print "Convert from:" + currency_from

But it didn't change the result.
Now I've added a PushButton and connected it to a slot where I can get the
value from the combo, but it's not optimal so I'm still open for suggestions.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen