About PlasMate metadata editing

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:35:48 CEST 2009

> there already is one in plasmate/editors/metadata; it just needs to be
> used.

Ok! Will look into it.

By the way while we're on the topic, I find the current way the editor works
(click on tree widget item, tree *disappears* to be replaced with
katepart/editor) rather unintuitive and weird. I remember Michael Rudolph
did up some simple mockups before:

http://skitch.com/michaelrudolph/ba3j9/plasmate-editor2
http://skitch.com/michaelrudolph/ba3cg/plasmate-editor-timeline

which had the tree and the editor *side by side* instead, and I think this
makes alot more sense. Should I go ahead and see if I could separate the
tree from the editor and probably make it into another dockwidget or
something? Or does someone have a better idea of how this should work? :)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/