Review request: Container plasma applet

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:10:44 CEST 2009

On Sunday 27 September 2009, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> On Sunday 27 September 2009 15:32:27 Marco Martin wrote:
> > speaking of wich, i woud really like to have some systray icons dependent
> >  from  the plasma theme (i.e. mostly monochrome systray, but this should
> >  look totally different between air and oxygen for instance. (and with
> > the new protocol this could become really easy)
> > probably the amount of graphics needed wouldn't be huge, because it would
> >  make  sense only icons of hardware and system categories, so, battery,
> >  kmix, networkmanager, maybe strigy and stuff like that
>
> Hmm... I had the same idea, but I still have to think about it. It's better
> to have a couple of good ones and all the others looking completely out of
> place, or have the systray look like a happy rio carnival? mhh :-)

this depends from the idea of having in the systray having only system and
hardware items, with all applications moved in the taskbar and maybe the
network ones in some kind of different area...
otherwise yes, wouldn't look particularly good so yes, it could be deferred
until (and if) some more work on that direction

--
Marco Martin