Splitting openDesktop plasmoid into two parts

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 16:54:51 CEST 2009

On September 15, 2009, Eckhart Wörner wrote:
> I'd like to split the openDesktop plasmoid into two parts:
> - the first plasmoid should contain the user details, the friends list and
>  the nearby users list
> - the second plasmoid should contain the activity list (aka news feed)

how will they share the login settings? i doubt it makes sense to have to re-
enter your account details for every widget?

something we talked about waaaaay back in 4.0 is having a global openId
associated with the current user's activity (and a default one for when there
is no activity specific id).

> Now the main question is how that split has to place. Do I have to move the
> newly created plasmoid to kdereview first?

no.

humru othro a kohnu se