Splitting openDesktop plasmoid into two parts

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 16:10:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to split the openDesktop plasmoid into two parts:
- the first plasmoid should contain the user details, the friends list and the
nearby users list
- the second plasmoid should contain the activity list (aka news feed)

Now the main question is how that split has to place. Do I have to move the
newly created plasmoid to kdereview first?

I might add that most of the work for splitting has already been done, the
activity list is a self-contained widget just waiting for the split. :-)

Eckhart