MediaCenterComponents - Picasa Engine

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Sep 14 14:40:33 CEST 2009

On Monday 14 September 2009 14:21:38 Alessandro Diaferia wrote:
> I can propose a draft. I think I'll discuss about it today live together
>  with Francesco.. I'll post the draft here as soon as i get something
>  convincing :)

Cool, looking forward to seeing it.

Keep in mind that we'll want to do the same for other content sources as well. In the
end, we might write applets for a "type of dataengine" and make the dataengine
implementation that is used configurable. That way, we get content provider plugins
for specific services.

And we could even write tests for it :D
--
sebas