workspace/plasma filesystem reorganization

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 21:57:11 CEST 2009

Hi all,
at tokamak we talked about moving stuff around in workspace/plsma, to better
distinguish between the desktop shell, the netbook shell and possibly other
future things.
as i mentioned in an old message, i think a hyerarchy like that would make
sense:
|-desktop
|  |-applets
|  |-containments
|  `-shells
|-netbook
|  `-the whole hierarchy again there
|-common
   |-wallpapers
   |-scriptengines
   |-applets, the ones not shell-specific
   `-libplasma-workspace

libplasma-workspace would be a dynamic lib, private without headers installed
and would contain what shells/common has today

comments? improvements? as soon as we agree on one i can start making damages
:)

Cheers
Marco Martin