Plasma-devel Digest, Vol 15, Issue 25

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:55:19 CEST 2009

I'll see if I can get plasmate to start previewing the stuff in the
present project through the weekend :)

By the way, I'm a little confused with using the editor. How does one
use it :D I find I'm only able to start editing if I click on 'New' a
couple of times. The other stuff in the tree, like Main Script File or
Main Configuration file and such don't respond no matter how hard I
click on them =x I noticed that there are actually files (like a stub
plasmoid class) created behind the scenes, but I just can't figure out
how to load and edit them inside plasmate :O

--
----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe