Plasmate previewer, again =P

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:56:09 CEST 2009

>> * The previewer is awesome, but its possible to test it with a "fake"
>> package and see if it load it correctly ?

> can you try it on a real package loaded in plasmate?

Back awhile I tried pointing it to some of my plasmoid source code before
and it worked, so assuming the timeline/git mechanism stores the packages in
identical format it should just be a matter of passing in the path as
argument :P

I'm a little lost with the other stuff though. Will do some ploughing
through the current code this weekend :)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/