Tokamak III Wrap Up

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Sep 7 22:13:34 CEST 2009

On Monday 07 September 2009 21:28:53 Ana Cecília Martins Barbosa wrote:
> The trip back to Brazil was great! - me and Arthur went to the train
>  station wearing only one jacket and the weather was 2 degrees Celsius
>  cold! How evolved are we?!

I'm quite impressed.

> Sebas, the article is great and I have no complains about it - btw, thanks
> for calling me designer ;)

You are :)

> I haven't made a blog post about tokamak yet, but you should now how
> thankful I am to be given the opportunity of being part of this - this was
> one of the most exciting/significative experiences I've ever had. Each one
> of you contributte to this community in your own way, and the fact that
> everyone is so different, yet so good on what you do, makes this community
> the most rich and pleasent group to work with. I've learned so much with
>  you in these days!
> I miss you guys already and I can't wait for the next opportunity to meet
> you again! :)

I've asked the openSuse people if they would like to host Tokamak III in February,
and they're happy to. The premises and everything looks really good, and with some
details such as date sorted, T4 is go :)

> Sebas - I'll give you screenshots of the widgets explorer in a minute, ok?!

Cool! The text is nearly ready thanks to everyone's comments and Jos' mad dot-
editing, I'll publish it somewhen tomorrow morning, my timezone.

sebas