KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/netbook/shells/netbook

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Sep 2 12:22:06 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 2 September 2009 12:04:36 Marco Martin wrote:
> libplasma-workspace is mostly what there is in common, should be
> something that builds by itself, maybe not static as now but a private
> dynamic library?

Yep, private dynamic library definitely makes sense at that point.
shells/common is definitely not something where you can pick and choose a
single class anymore. At some point we could even decide to make it public to
make it easier for third parties to create their own shells... means more
stuff to API review though. :-p

> Marco "sorry for screwing trunk at 5 am" Martin

That's fine. Shit happens, especially during sprints. ;-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."