Javascript plasmoids

Daniel Duris dusoft at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:34:24 CEST 2009

Hi Federico,

I've just started with the plasmoid JS development, but found that all
engines available via plasmaengineexplorer should be usable (RSS is
part of it, so I guess it should work as well - I've only tried time
and executable so far).

I am not sure how most of the classes and elements work, but I have
tried some listed here:
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/plasma/html/annotated.html

with mixed success. (I think image should work OK)

Daniel