Fwd: New Comment for "Currency Converter"

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:32:52 CEST 2009

On 19/10-2009 21:00 "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> > > I will. Thanks for the reply.
> >
> > it gets a constraints event :)
>
> ImmutabilityConstraint, no less, which you can then check the state of with
> immutability()

All these events - my head feels constrained - it's gonna - BOOM :-D

Thanks anyways. I think maybe I've misunderstood what the user meant and
thinking about it it doesn't feel like a good solution. I'm now looking for a
way to let the Plasmoid collapse/expand the controls with an up/down button.
I just might drop by here with a question or two about that one of these days
;-)

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen