PlasMate ~ UI and other stuff

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:53:05 CEST 2009

more flexible QTableModel ( and the same for the Workflow sidebar );
currently I'm busy because I'm writing a presentation for the LinxDay, so be
patient =)
As regarding the directory tree dock widget, what about setting a
QTableWidget as PlasMate central widget and inserting it as first widget?
We could also insert a new tab for each file the user wants to edit, so we
can have multiple files editing for free :)

>    - The old mockups:
>
>    http://skitch.com/michaelrudolph/ba3j9/plasmate-editor2
>    http://skitch.com/michaelrudolph/ba3cg/plasmate-editor-timeline
>
>    suggested an interesting 'overlay' effect for the timeline - and also
>    that the timeline be hidden all the time until a button at the bottom is
>    clicked.

Yeah, I love this concept because describes perfectly how should work:
hidden when its not needed, and displayed with a fancy graphics when we need
to provide information/perform new actions ;)