Fwd: New Comment for "Currency Converter"

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Sun Oct 18 15:58:09 CEST 2009

On Saturday 17 October 2009, 21:09 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Is this possible? Is there a signal emitted when widgets are
>  locked/unlocked? And BTW I haven't been able to find out which signal is
>  emitted when the refresh button on a Plasmoid  extender (is that the right
>  name? The one that is shown when hovering a Plasmoid) is clicked.

What do you mean by refresh button ? We have a resize, rotate, settings and
sometimes "associated application", but no refresh if I'm not crazy hehe :)
(the 'plasmoid extender' that you said is called 'applet handler').

The containment knows that it was "locked", not sure if this information get's
into the applets. Check applet.h for this..

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia
Blog: http://blog.morpheuz.cc