OT: Thanks!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Oct 17 06:18:48 CEST 2009

On October 16, 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Today I finally took the time to tweak my xorg.conf and the Desktop effects
>  in System Settings. I thought that my 5 yrs old lunch-box Dell PC with an
>  on- board graphics chip and lousy Intel drivers just weren't up to it, but
>  now I can actually enjoy the things people are talking about.
> No Wobbly Windows and no DRI etc. but shadows, translucency and all the
> goodies. And Present Windows! - and snappy. Thanks guys 'n gals! Luvin' it!

awesomeness; i'm forwarding this on to the KWin team as well, since they are
responsible for so much of this that they deserve to hear about it too :)

> And BTW:
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Currency+Converter?content=113866
>
> Next one tomorrow :-)

cool :)

(do you know if the the Yahoo! legal terms for the service allow
redistribution of software that uses it? always on the look out for more
services we can use and widgets we can ship that use them ;)

humru othro a kohnu se