plasma+nepomuk activities, take N

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:16:32 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've seen the thread about the activities overview.

Since there are bound to be some changes in the concepts behind activities,
virtual desktops etc. I'll postpone the plasma+nepomuk integration in order to
introduce it alongside the new overview (I guess we'll be able to do it for
4.5?).

From my point of view (that is from the implementation's point of view :) ),
there exists the possibility for more than one containment to have the same
activity (something Chani mentioned some time ago) - that is, to have more
than one group of applets (what we now call activities) inside one activity.

Panels could share the current global context and wouldn't have their own
activities.

Cheerio