kdereview applets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 8 21:13:47 CEST 2009

hi all...

we have the following applets in kdereview:

adjustableclock  container  kimpanel  message-indicator  spellcheck
translatoid  windowlist

here are my thoughts on what should happen to each:

adjustableclock: needs work still, could go into extragear though

container: extragear

kimpanel: needs work on some of the backends, but it's been in kdereview
forever and is being packaged by some distros and i do see commits to it from
time to time. i feel it's time to push the issue and move it into kdebase.
Wang Hoi, do you have any issues with that? will you be able to at least
maintain it further? can you do some more work on it over the coming
months/releases?

message-indicator: extragear

spellcheck: some small fixes needed as in my previous email on the topic, but
this should go into kdeplasma-addons

translatoid: kdeplasma-addons, needs flags situation sorted out

windowlist: kdebase, after the cleanups noted in my previous email on the
topic

any disagreement?

humru othro a kohnu se