Panel autohide

Vedran Furač vedranf at vedranf.mine.nu
Thu Oct 8 13:57:22 CEST 2009

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On October 7, 2009, Thomas Olsen wrote:
>>  out. If I could have a ½ second delay I would be happy :-)
>
> i'd be fine with a hardcoded .5s delay. we'd want to test various values, but
> i really want to be able to stay away from a config option here.

Every popular software (firefox comes to mind first) has a great ability
to be tweaked and configured. You already have 4 persons that would like
such feature and adding a hidden config somewhere in
~/.kde/share/config/plasma-* would not "increase the config UI overhead"
so this is a non-issue. Do you have any other objections?

Regards,

Vedran