Calculator runner

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Oct 6 20:57:00 CEST 2009

Well, depends a lot on how odd it is, you could install it within kdeedu the
same way we do with the kalgebra plasmoid. There's no odd dependency
crossing here.

Benefits, you would be using some maintained code inside KDE. Technically
kalgebra still lacks some features though, but I'm working on it.

Aleix