Initial size and aspect ratio

Jacopo De Simoi wilderkde at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:23:30 CEST 2009

> > setAspectRatioMode(Plasma::IgnoreAspectRatio)
>
> Yes I just found it in the qalculate source :-) I was looking for a
> PopupApplet example.

Speaking of which, it would be nice if a popupApplet had a way to /remember/ its preferred AspectRatioMode; in fact last time I checked, once the popupapplet is docked in a panel, this property is lost, so that if we put it back on the desktop, we are left with a default KeepAspectRatio mode.
I wonder which is the best/correct way to correct this issue.

 --J