KDE Observatory: new UI strings ?

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Sun Nov 29 17:24:37 CET 2009

Hey Sandro!

On Sunday 29 November 2009, 13:09 Sandro Andrade wrote:
> That would imply adding new translatable strings. Is this allowed at this
>  time ? This isn't a must-have feature, it would be just to give user
>  better information while applet is busy,
> so it can be posponed to next release.

Yep, I think we are already in string freeze and people are not allowed to
change/create strings anymore, so the translators can do their work. If you
*really* need it, you can talk to them and ask for an exception but if it's not
really necessary, let it for the next release...

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
openBossa
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia