microblog kubuntu patch

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Thu Nov 26 19:20:48 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 17:10:24 Marco Martin wrote:
> I think there should be a global identity configurator in kde where
> you set the various accounts, from email to identica, then a microblog
> applet could be added with those credentials

I could be interested on that, right now each application which uses "2.0 web
services" are using his own way to storage identities which is something that
imho we should centralize.

Maybe we should talk with the kde-silk project about that, I'm also sure that
luka (from kipi-plugins team) will join us too.