Review Request: Add a tooltip to battery monitor applet

Asraniel asraniel at fryx.ch
Thu Nov 26 11:56:01 CET 2009

Just do as sebas said. make a hidden option for the current battery plasmoid,
this will most probably be accepted.

If you are still motivated later, you can write a plasmoid that is dedicated
to statistics about the battery. This one too will probably be accepted. The
difference is, only a minority of people will probably add such a plasmoid to
their desktop, but most have the battery plasmoid. So the biggest impact would
probably be to work on the battery plasmoid with a hidden option