t4 wiki page

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:36:06 CET 2009

On November 25, 2009 10:46:05 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all ...
>
> i know it's a few months off, but as more and more people become interested
>  in this crazy thing called "plasma" ;) i had a need for a wiki page to
>  point people at for T4. behold:
>
> 	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak4

"The fourth Tokamak Plasma Meeting and the third Oxygen Gathering will take
place in Nuremberg, Germany on February 19th to 26th."

"15-26 February    Classes cancelled during the Olympic Games"

w00t!!!1!1!!111
:) :)

I just hope it won't be too painful getting plane tickets for that time, and
getting through security... aaron, can we get the budget approved ASAP so we
can buy our tickets ASAP? not only will there be a lot of people flying in for
the olympics, there'll be a lot of people flying out to escape them... hmm,
although the flight prices don't look horrid yet. still under $1300.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com