t4 wiki page

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Nov 26 01:13:37 CET 2009

On Wednesday, 25 de November de 2009 18:59:20 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On November 25, 2009, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > think apart from the typical plasma crew we will have 1 or 2 more people
> >  just from oxygen,
>
> that would be great!
>
> please add this information to the wiki page as -soon- as you have a decent
> idea about how many people will be there so we can work this into the
>  planning and budget.

> also, as a general item: pease don't start booking flights or anything
>  quite yet, as we need to get a budget approved by the KDE e.V. board
>  first. if you have an idea of what your travel will cost, please provide
>  that so we can create the budget, of course :)

realy no more than 2 extra, from what it would be a normal plasma meeting
most people in oxygen are in plasma as well so .... it will be an opportunity
to have some sub meetings specific to oxygen, specially since we are finishing
many aspects of it and want to think what to do next. (make more air? get some
"WOW" themes ? provide a gtk oxygen approved theme? )
--
Oxygen coordinator