mouse plugins config

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 05:39:36 CET 2009

so I've been working on my plugin config UI again, based on suggestions from
aaron. it's not 100% done but it's most of the way there now. :)

I've rearrranged some things, and added some stuff...
http://chani.ca/sshots/mousplugins.png
in retrospect, using reviewboard might've been a good idea.
anyways, I'm not happy with the new strings at the bottom there. not happy at
all. any suggestions?

oh yeah, and remember, string (and feature) freeze is wednesday. :)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com