New idea for plasmoid locking and floating plasmoids.

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 02:40:37 CET 2009

I would also want a quasilocked state instead of the current 100% locked.
The reason is (I've complained about it before) that a locked desktop
doesn't let you drag extenders. Extenders have a drag-able area and a
"close" button, so you should be able to manipulate them even if your
widgets are locked, in my opinion.

For normal widgets, I think this "floating" state is important, or something
similar - I often want to reposition the widget after adding it.

With best regards,
Hans Chen