Review Request: KDE Observatory (new plasmoid)

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Sun Nov 15 17:45:14 CET 2009

Some yet missing tasks:

- Plasmoid icon: the initial idea is a keyhole having its inner area
filled with a blue gradient with the KDE logo. I'm trying this but I
wouldn't rely in my artistics skills :)
- Resize features: content isn't yet resized if plasmoid is resized.
- Make it work in a panel: PopupApplet ? I'm investigating.

Thanks,
Sandro