Webslice applet moved to kdereview

Kenneth Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org
Fri Nov 13 03:19:37 CET 2009

Qt 4.6 has QGraphicsWebView :-) which is a QGraphicsWidget. If we
would make a QGraphics version of, lets say, QLineEdit, it would
probably be called QGraphicsLineEdit and not QGraphicsLineEditWidget.
That was more or less the consensus we had when naming the
QGraphicsWebView (which was renamed some times along the way :-))

If you go with KGraphics, I would prefer KGraphicsWebSlide.

Cheers!