Multi-screen widgets on screensaver

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:36:47 CET 2009

On November 9, 2009 12:42:21 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On November 8, 2009, David Palacio wrote:
> > I added support to plasma-overlay for multiple screens. For now only
> > tested on a TwinView setup.
>
> nice .. Chani should also review it and give it her thumbs up/down and/or
> other input.

my input was that I really don't know enough about multi-screen to judge any
of it :) it's not doing anything funky, so if a multi-screen person thinks
it's ok and ossi doesn't have any objections then I'm happy to have it go in.
:)

although I do find it odd that it's not using kephal, and wonder if there's any
disadvantage in that. wasn't kephal supposed to do magical important
multiscreen things?

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com