QWebFrame and baseUrl

Kenneth Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org
Mon Nov 9 14:51:12 CET 2009

Hi there,

Strange...

We merely fixed the behavior to be as expected and documented.

setHtml was totally broken. It was adding the baseurl to the session
history if one was supplied, and not adding anything if nothing was
supplied. That has now been fixed.

So I wonder why this stopped working, if this is due to a QUrl change,
due to our change or due to a change in WebKit itself.

Can you please add a bug to bugs.webkit.org ?

Kenneth